MEMBERS ONLY EVENTS
CCC Members' Meeting - November 2017
Please mark your calendars for the next CCC Members Meeting which is scheduled for November 14 - 17, 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Below is a brief overview of what to expect from the November CCC Members Meeting.
8:30AM to 10AM: Opening Plenary
10:30 AM to 5PM: Technical WG-Digital Key
- Current Status, Phase 1 Technical Work
8:30 AM to 10AM: User Experience WG
- Applications Requirements
- ML Accessory Use Case
10:30AM to 5PM: Technical WG-MirrorLink
- Status Report, ML Profiling, ML 1.3 Certification Launch, Beyond ML 1.3
3PM to 5PM: Ecosystem WG
- Digital Key Marketing, ML Marketing, CES 2018 Planning
8:30 AM to Noon: Certification WG
- Status Report, IDL Device Availability and Test Labs Discussion, CTS Release, ML 1.3 Program Launch and 2018 Plugfest Planning
8:30AM to 5PM: Technical WG-Digital Key (continued)
- Phase 1 Technical Work (Certification/Compliance), Phase 2 Planning, FIDO Workshop (tentative)
2:00PM to 6:00PM: CCC Board Meeting (closed session)
9AM to 5PM: Steering Committee (closed session)
Venue and Hotel Information
The meeting will be held at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. To make reservations with the hotel, please click here.
Charter and Core members have full access to all meeting activities.
ATLs may attend the Opening Plenary, the Certification Work Group Meeting, Technical Working Group Meeting.
Adopter members may attend the Opening Plenary and observe the Certification Work Group Meeting and Technical Working Group Meeting.